If a child has been preregistered, parents will receive a letter the last week of July telling if they will come on Monday, August 15 or Tuesday, August 16. Kindergarten students will be screened the first two days of school to find the "best fit" classroom and teacher, to meet their needs. Then on Wednesday, students will bring a letter home from their new teacher. :)
Registration and Schedule Pick-Up
Monday, July 25:
- Students New to the District Registration 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- 6th grade 12:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday, July 26:
- 12th grade 8:00 a.m. -11:30 a.m.
- 11th grade 12:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, July 27:
- 10th grade 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- 9th grade 12:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Thursday, July 28:
- 8th grade 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- 7th grade 12:00 p.m.- 3:30 p.m.
Thursday, August 11th
- 5th grade orientation: 5:30 PM
Two Rivers School District is once again pleased to announce parents of Kindergarten through 12th grade students will only need to supply backpacks for their children. All other school supplies will be provided by the district.